HS애드 프랑스지사에서 디지털 마케터를 채용합니다.
HS Ad is a part of LG Group, whose headquarter locates in Seoul, South Korea. HS Ad is a global advertising agency with 14 worldwide offices. Its business includes ATL, BTL, media planning & buying, digital media, event, space design, exhibition, and retail planning.
Digital Channel Marketing Specialist
The Digital Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and measuring digital marketing activities with major retailers for the client, a leading home appliance brand.
This includes all digital aspects of joint program development, branding campaigns, promotions, and direct marketing. This person will work very closely with both the client and the retailers; mainly account managers and digital marketing managers.
- Increase the client’s product visibility and sales at online retailer website.
- Lead the client by working closely with the product marketing team, the sales team, and cooperating digital marketing team.
- Assess the current situation and Develop Digital Channel Marketing strategy based on strong understanding of each type of online channel focused on “Hybrid online” together with “Pure online”
- Develop and implement digital co-marketing activities with retailers to lead more sales during sales-high season or New Product Launch
- Obtain and Manage Key data of e-commerce such as traffic, conversion, and in-house share of the product category in the retailer website.
- Set up and manage KPI with retailer for each activation
- Propose and develop the solution to the client for various purposes such as driving more traffic in client’s product page on retailer website, enhancing product contents and leading more conversions.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Digital marketing
- Experiences on Consumer Goods like home appliance and Agency is plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organization skills
- Proactive to identify opportunities and issues, and embraces accountability
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly and keen to learn
- University degree or above
- Advanced IT Skills in office program like Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent French and fluent in English
Preferred point of work start
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
You can submit your application to email@example.com